Saturday, December 04, 2004

Disposable teens

what's done is done, what's done is done, what's done is done and there's no turning back now. Once again I've found myself dooming my own soul to hell, yes....right into the deep wells of scintillating fire. Cry? I won't cry...not now at least...I've already become used to pushing myself over cliffs. Wether or not I survive this time, I shall be happy as long as you are. The only being -I can blame is myself, for my lack of self-approval. I shan't seek for it, I don't need to approve of myself, I won't anyhow.
I'm forever doomed to forgive and forget, smile and let time pass on, love inconditionally and leave, I might start calling myself the saviour...hahaha.."I'm here for as long as thou needs me, then Thou shall dispose of my limp body." I shall remind myelf of that more often...I will promptly become another cold six feet under mass of bones...at least in the mind.

Love always and to all good night.

No comments: