Thursday, December 16, 2004

Flesh and Blood

Woke up same time, same way... spit some blood (literally) and sickly continued as if nothing had happened.I went to school, left without any won battles and had a beer with one of my girlfriends and a guy. Really, not necessary, enough metal-flavour in my mouth and throat to shoot some more down...
I accompanied a friend round the block towards the AACI, half hearign him as he spokewith BEP pounding into my head as I followed te rythm with my steps.
I left him at a friend's and walked for a while, thinking and singing out loud Teh Phantom of the opera, by Nightwish. (gosh that song depresses me, sby owes me his violin version, and I'm probably enver going to hear him play it, damn the devil).
I just hung a while round the Bond St. thinking bout my future collection and my new boot-glove-fangs design. Really, I'm not soooo sure of myself. Took a bus home and arrived some time later, a migrane splitting my head in two and with a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.
Listened to music, as always and went to buy some clothes w/mum...bought a cool t-shirt, by the way.
Went to George's...heard some bad news....lately being alive means bad news to me, hahaha -laughing in order not to cry.Walked home, got home, ate some m&m's and spoke on the phone...hated that conversation...anyhow....I'm still alive and breathing...whtvr.
Just don't breathe a word or I'll slit my throat with a rose petal.

Love, and then again maybe not-.-


No comments: