Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Far Beyond the Hills and Lakes...

There lies a princess with silver hair
Behind waterfalls in golden Rain,
Where Rays of Sunlight pass along
Leaving Rainbows far beyond...

The heavy cauldron filled with gold
Of a little vanishing leprechaun,
lies heavenly upon a hill,
behind a tarnished, ruined mill...

And why my rhymes seem so naive,
Thou must wonder hard and deep
They're so because I'm just a child,
no matter how mature and wild.

I shall forever stay this way...
Like the Princess from far away
with silver hair, and dark green eyes
lingering in waters' paradise.

Fine, this is pretty, but meaningless...I like it, it's cute...enjoy my loves!!!!!
kisses and love, always
Gaia...The eternal Princess of Darkness " Be my saviour be my life, live in pain underneath Lucefy's gain".

1 comment:

siddsteve said...

Some poem! Deliciously written and tweaked.
My only critic would aim at its shortness, you have to let it all go!
"And why my rhymes seem so naive,..."
They sure do not, girl!
We'll see you soon, silver haired princess.