Saturday, December 04, 2004

Blind

Pierce my eyes, pierce my eyes with a dozen spear tips burning in flames. I shan't see anymore, I shant I shant I shant.... This cradle is rocking too steafastedly it will end up in naught but disengaging itself from the ceiling. CRASH! The baby falls and immediately dies, Edipus pierced his eyes so as not to see his incestuous wife and her grand-daughetr-daughters, Asterios allowed his own murder, an angel fell by it's own accordance ...............pierce my eyes, pierce my eyes, pierce my eyes..........let me feel the blood warmly setting a cover in makeup style...
Let me fall down on my knees and cry out loud all my sins and troubles. SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!! scream for what you know and don't tell, for what you feel and can't say, for what you say but don't mean, let it go, ,let it out, let it flow out of your mouth into the soundproof rebounding holes inside your deeply wounded soul and rest.
REST FOREVER MORE IN YOUR GOLDEN CRADLE, UNTIL IT RIPS, FALLS, TUMBLES TO DISGRACE.

No comments: