Saturday, November 27, 2004

Hypnotic Waves

I'm trying hard to stay awake but your peaceful breathing takes most of my will. I hate myself for wanting to wake you but don't know what else to do... I've been taught not to disturb and that is all I ever seem to end up doing. Gosh I hate myself.
There's nothing in this room that breakes the intense sound of silence, everything is pprofusely following your every breath. I'm giving in to the apallimg wave of silence, and do not dare utter a word. Please wake up!!! I beg you, I'm falling through tunnels of endless melodies pouring meaninglessly to a frightening halt. I fear that if I get to the bottom of facts my heart will stop and I'll helplessly die. I need domething to disrupt this hypnotic waves...I need something to pull me out of this monothematic argument between my heart, mind and body, I just need to get out, and you can't hear...only because I don't want to disturb you. I shall, however, I guess... I won't dissapear in the tunnels, staircases and halls of the palace of dreams...I shan't, I won't, I'll get away...somehow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehehe exelente post....como si no roncase ya te dije.