Friday, November 26, 2004

Spit the blood

Let it run....let it flow....let go....
You're ok in my book, you see...but you don't even trust me that much...that's very important and impossible as well. When you say you've got a radar...you don't..you're not with me... it's not as if you were and were making the same mistake again... you are not doing that...you're not hurting me, I'm hurting myself...why? because I can't let go, that's why. It's ot your fault, at all. It's just that I can't say this to you because It'd prove to be the worse of timing. You shouldn't worry about me, worry aboout yourself. You're not with me, don't feel as if you owe me anything, because you don't. You've already given me a lot. Trust me, everyting will turn out right, even if that means I'll have to part with you.
It's ok, it shall pass...sooner or later, don't wory about me, I'll be fine, just be happy, there's nothing wtong with you, good guess, you're not with me, if you were...it might turn out differently, but you mustn't...it's not ok...you must be happy

No comments: