Sunday, January 16, 2005

Smile

Smile though your heart is aching,
smile even though it's beeaking,
when there are clouds
in the sky, you'll get by,

If you smile through your fears and sorrows,
smile, and maybe tomorrow,
you'll see the sun come shining down,
if you just smile....

Though your heart is aching
smile, even though it's breaking,
although a tear,
may be ever so near,

It's the time you must keep on trying
smile, what's the use of crying,
you'll find that life....(forgot lyrics)
If you just smile....!!!

(Song played in "My Girl 2")

Kiss, love
-Vanishing Gaia

2 comments:

siddsteve said...

To "Just smile" has no sense. One smiles for a reason, or at something. During my very earlier days I've failed in order to produce happy out of nowhere -and I'm glad I have-. I've learned to live wihout it, though. So, I'm happy because I'm not happy? Or because I couldnt be unhappyer? An interesting thought in my opinion but we aren't talking about me at the moment. My guess is that every person develops its own formula to tempt the arrival of joy, like if it was a spider net, and tries to hold to it as long as he/she can.
Your heart is aching? Cry! Scream, break things until you feel better. That'll take the pain away smoother than laughing. Lying at that moment could produce irreversible brain damage!

Mynna said...

Sorry...I tend to try to conceal my heartbreak...and fail.
I apologise for my actions.
Love you