Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Are you Through with Me....?

Shut up, shut up, shut up...no, better scream, scream, scream at me and make me cry, do something don't you just lie there unconscious....was that what you wanted from me? Was I supposed to do both things or none?...
The truth is I never loved you...that's why you weren't important enough for me to waste words in an attempt to insult you. I was under your spell...that's true, the fifteen stars had made my brain twirl and change sides...onto yours. My infatuation lasted a short time however....I wouldn't give in completely, I actually never gave in...but I was in your spell and still am, I even dream of you for god's sake (not catholic) so picture it...
I'm in your spell...and noone seems to know the counterspell...I'll just wait until the effect wears off....in the meantime, I'm happy.

Love, forevermore,
Gaia

No comments: