Saturday, September 04, 2010

Orange Juice

Crisis.

My decision skills are waaaaaaaaay stressed and I am unable to make any decision...come to resolutions, anything at all...
My usual apparent "balance", pros and cons lists and shit aren't working.
I'm simply failing every subject in the rational department.....fuck.

I can't even write right anymore...(say it loud a couple times....now faster!)

Deadlines, limits, in some way help us choose...

The thing here is, I am not sure what it is I'm choosing cause there are too many options, possible results, possible formulas or ideas and it's driving me completely nuts.-

It's as if the boxing ring were a strange thousand cornered polygon, with one wrestler in each corner, each description taking forever, people start leaving, cause, man, come on...you can't say: "in corner 1 'the douche', feels like getting bags of manure shoved at yor face repeatedly, a wonderful sensation if you compare it to being dismembered"when you can see there are other 50 corners....you should basically go: the douche, the chance, the denial, the solution, the bastard, the game, the idea, the project, and simply list'em all and pick the one that sounds best.

Usually I'm wrong when I pick.
I make terrible assumptions about things, people...

and sometimes, let's say, the douche......is disguised as the idea, building up smoke castles with false "sensitivity crap". ("sensitivity crap" is a copyright product of: Yeah, I'm so gonna fall for that again, jerk! Inc.; donations welcome. email: itotallyam@atwit.com XD....feeling kinda déjavuish now.

Well...anyhow, I've lost the ability to decide...so...I'll just wait for it to come back...the worst thing that can happen is that I pick two different socks to wear...or have some hot chocolate with pizza...or whatever...

bang bang today lovies.

L M

No comments: