Monday, August 30, 2010

Insight Out (stealing my own CW ideas)

I gave this title to one of my students, and thought, "why not use it?"

Well here I am, sitting in front of the computer one more time, on a different day, which is actually kind of the same as all the previous ones, only later in time...
Truth be told, I sound so depressive I'm starting to believe I might actually be going through some level of depression.
No, I'm not a sad person, I do not think of killing myself or "ending my misery" in any way, other than, perhaps, taking the pain in, growing up, and leaving this dose of shit behind me.
I am, in many levels, losing grip of my own emotional boundaries, limits, outbursts.

I am losing grip in many levels.

That would be more accurate.
There have been better days, I am sure, and hopefully there will be better days later on.
I am not really sure of what I want in life, what I expect of myself, of others, of everyone and everything.
This uncertainty is what is slowly dooming me to my eternal q&a loop.
"What do I want?"
"I don't know"
"How do I feel?"
"I don't know..."
"Am I happy with my life?"
"I don't know....but I don't think I am"

Cause nobody questions their happiness when they are happy.
They simply are.
Happy.-

But maybe happiness is overrated...and we just need to settle for not being unhappy.

Mediocrity being my middle name after saying that.
Let's aim high.

Kiss kiss, bang bang,

Lady Mynna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The amount of happiness that you have depends on the amount of freedom you have in your heart...


Bye.


One of your students.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.