Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sorry...just can't help it... -.-

I wake up every day and think about you.
I go to sleep every night and dream about you.
There are times when we talk and I feel hilariously happy, and others that I feel extremely sad.
There are days when I wonder if things happen to change because I make them change or just because hey do.
Please forgive me if I cry and make you feel bad.
Please forgive me if I'm just stuck to you.
Please forgive me if I can't stop saying your name.
Please forgive me if I say I love you too often.
Please forgive me if I don't.
And most of all...please forgive me if I pull myself away from you when we kiss. ( it's just that I love you so much I can't breathe right when we kiss...and I don't really want to die)
And once more...please forgive me for this text.

No comments: