Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Locate Me

Let's see now.

I wonder why it is that I always end up as an "upon request" commodity.

I don't call anyone
I rarely ask for advice
I don't bug (a lot)
I don't ask anyone to do anything for me at all
I am available
I care about other people's feelings in general.

What I wanna know is why

why I practically never call
why noone ever answers when I do.

I guess the answer to the first is hidden in the second.

I will never call, trust or depend on anyone because: noone is available.-

Sorry.

I tried.

I'm back to being me, so use me when u like people, I'll be here, and then I'll be gone.

Cause I've come to notice that everytime I need something, the only person who really gives it to me...is myself.

Cause that's the way things work out for the best for everyone.

Bang Bang.
Sorry kittehs, there's no love from me tonite.

LMH

No comments: