Thursday, December 17, 2009

Something to laugh about.


You know there's this thing that happens to many of us...this feeling of lack of purpose.
I for one, tend to gravitate between objectives, my ability to reach them generally failing two out of three tries.
The truth is, it's extremely hard to find something you're willing to give a hundred and ten percent to. It's almost impossible to find something you're so very passionate about.
Some people do though.
Which to me is awesome.
Because I'm either too passionate about everything or lack passion alltogether.
I find excitement in the most absurd things. I fall for shiny, small, melodic, wonderful whatevers that lie in my life path.
I sometimes feel I'm like a kid, still finding interest and beauty in everything in front of me.
Soem other times I find myself rejecting every one of my thoughts and likes...they seem unimportant, brief...useless.
I always find something to think about,
to cry about,
to grin about,
to talk about,
bug about...
but I only find some peace of mind when I find something to laugh about.

No comments: