Sunday, June 09, 2013

So Fucking Late

Well hallo, my fellow websurfers!

It is my 4th day home in a row, and I am going berserk.

Nobody seems to give a shit about one when one's ill.

I got one phone call, from grandma...and one offer of coming over to cook for me, from one of my boyfriend's friends... completely unnecesary since my lungs are what don't work, therefore I can cook perfectly fine by myself. (Nice of him though).

My boyfriend remembered I exist say...once in these days...and only half-replies messages an hour later.

Was supposed to come today, instead, it is 1:10 in the morning and he's calling from a friend's bar saying "he'll finish his whiskey and come over"....MURDER. Our friend on the other hand is playing "The diplomat", and trying to convince me not to kill him, because he stayed with him as "moral support" and he delivered a mead order at the bar "so don't be angry"...

MURDER

When I tell him he was supposed to come during the day and instead will come now, and my anger is not related to the last hour, he says "those are couple problems, I will not meddle anymore". GOOD

Now, honey, I hope you don't think you can ring the doorbell at this time of night, even if your cell is not working, I would assume you had a plan BEFORE being SO FUCKING LATE.

Love LMH




No comments: