Saturday, November 13, 2010

Toxicity Detecting Device

I need to find a new toxicity detecting device.
People are nowadays sneakier in hiding their toxicity.
They play a role in which they appear to be pure, centered, whole, and then...gradually throw toxic thoughts into others, problems, baggage, bullshit.
There's something I've got that many people have, but most people don't see it, ignore what it is, or don't use it.

Today I had a bad feeling about someone...and I was effin right.......shit...

So I don't know.

I knew toxic when I saw it...now I ignore toxic until I'm suffocating.
I need a new detector...
I need a breath of fresh air.

And I need to stop fixing things.
Let them fix themselves.
Be a bit more selfish.
Ignore people's feelings a little more.
Stop helping, or trying to help.

That'll save me a couple slaps in the face.

I guess it's getting colder and more cynical here at the core...I don't mind...

bang bang.
L.M.

No comments: